Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ideas for interviews

Hello my beloved readers!


I'm getting some wicked cool ideas for my blog, and hope that you'll join in the fun of moving my blog into a more progressive, involved community-based trajectory.


One of my better ideas for something to do with my blog is interviews.  I LOVE interviewing people and finding out why they're passionate, what their favorite things are, what makes them tick, what makes them trip.  Love it. I thought it'd be a cool idea to interview local professionals to get their takes on motherhood; many of the people I have thought of provide services of use to mothers in our area, and perhaps highlighting these new resources could bring a better sense of strength and health to our community.


Maybe?!


So. I won't give away who I'm thinking of to interview, but I would really like it if you would email me some more ideas! Send your thinking cap results to granola.freeman@gmail.com.  Anyone in the industries of motherhood-relatedness are welcome, as are people that you find relevant to the world of all that is Mama. 


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment